We have adopted the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which came into force in May 2018. The GDPR governs the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
A complete guide to the GDPR compliance may be obtained from the website of The European Union and at https://gdpr.eu.
What data do we collect?
Millennium Snow collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Your User-Name, email address, etc.)
- Your website, Gravatar or other social media
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Millennium Snow with most of the data we collect. We collect, store, process or get into contact with your data when you:
- Like or comment any post or page on this website
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via polls.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Contact Millennium Snow through email, Discord, Instagram or any other social media and possible channels.
Millennium Snow may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- WordPress, Gravatar and affiliated accounts
- Ko-fi Donations
- Novel Updates (comments, reviews)
- Google Ad Sense and Google Analytics
How will we use your data?
Millennium Snow collects your data so that we can:
- Reply to your messages, requests, reviews and comments.
- Send you notifications about updates, change in our terms of policy.
- We use your private data to further expand our services and to provide you greater experience and quality.
If you agree, Millennium Snow will share your data with third parties, such as Google Ad Sense and Analytics so that they may offer you their products and services:
- e.g. customized ads
When Millennium Snow processes your review, comment or mail, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, third parties to ensue proper, or even legal treatment and accurate response.
How do we store your data?
Millennium Snow stores and shares your comments on its website for public view. The data we collect (your email adress, IP adress and nickname) will be stored and visible (not your email and IP adress) for an undefined period of time and as long as the related topic or post is still relevant.
To provide all readers and visitors to our site a harmonious environment we will delete or disable comments and reviews that we consider harmful and toxic behaviour. We will reach out to warn the affected person and if necessary, use the data provided (email and IP adress) to ban the person from our website. Your data, in this case, will also be stored as well.
Millennium Snow keeps the option open to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Millennium Snow from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to partner companies or affiliates.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Millennium Snow would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every visitor is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request our website for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our website correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our website to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our website erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our website restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our website’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our website transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping your comment settings
- Understanding how you use our website
- Keeping your website settings
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Millennium Snow uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result. If you have come this far reading, go and grab yourself a real cookie.
Privacy policies of other websites
Millennium Snow will never ask for your sensitive information.
We will never ask for your adress, your banking account or passwords, not even photographs or phone number. Apart from the very rare case of legal or official duty, Millennium Snow will never reach out to you in private through third parties, calls, or through non-official social media or mails.
Please be aware that our website is open to the public. We urge you to mind what you post online – not only on our site but on every other public website. Please don’t use your real name or private adress or any personal data that can leak your private information or expose you to danger and fraud. We cannot protect you from information you leak online yourself.
Please seek professional help if you find your data being stolen or leaked, or if you suspect identity fraud or theft being done to you. Please reach out to others, if you need help. You are not alone. Don’t let things spiral out of your grasp.
There are many useful website that can help you, for example thecyberhelpline.com that provides free help to victims of online abuse and cybercrime.
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org